Tagline

Planes killed Kong, curosity killed the cat... nothing killed JoltKombat.

11/13/10

Fruity Adventure - Da game y'all will vote fer!

I just got around to uploading a demo. Not much in it yet, just a few rooms and a boss, a menu as well. It's called "Fruity Adventure".
Download
Arrow keys move and jump, any other controls are told in-game.
I won't spoil too much of the game for ya! Have fun playing it, and give suggestions.. report any bugs/glitches you find.
Edit: Oh.. I just found this pic of Electron after he played the game:


-orange08(winnar)

9 comments:

  1. Is the melon thing even possible to kill? I got stuck inside of it and died.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what you're talking about D:
    I don't think it's possible to get stuck INSIDE the melon. Could you provide me with more details?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I jumped, the melon jumped, and he hit me, pushing me backwards at about the same speed the melon was moving forward, so I was still hitting it, and it looked like I was inside it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sweet!
    Change the banner though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see a typo in the title of this blog post, you accidentally typed "will" instead of "won't".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sucky game, it had nothing good, and the graphics looked like they were drawn by a two year-old. Also, 2 questions: 1.) Since when do Lemons relate to electricity? 2.) That wasn't the picture of me? That was your mom after she gave birth to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Answer to Elec's questions:
    1) Lemons can conduct electricity like potatoes.
    2) Hawt mama.

    ReplyDelete