Tagline

Planes killed Kong, curosity killed the cat... nothing killed JoltKombat.

11/6/10

Slashin' some Oranges!

     Haha, I'ma be slashin' some oranges this month.  My games theme was based around bashing my opponent, OrangEmo08, so I decided I'll be slashing some mutant oranges with katanas and such.  The player is stuck inside an old factory where mutant oranges have taken over (games are fictional: An orange guy never accomplishes anything).  And well, he has to slash and bash his way out. >:D  Thus we have SLASH!  Awesome logo I made -


For my peeps who wanna be in style/support me: A wallpaper version :D 

     Let's face it OrangEmo, you're never gonna top me.  I'm superior in all ways, including my good looks!  Hopefully your 'game' doesn't make me puke as bad as last time.

4 comments:

  1. You've got to win, Elec! You just have to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cool, I can remove comments. :D Link ~ I WILL win. No worries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "last time."???
    Anyways, I hope you keep working on those useless fancy logos and such, because that way you'll never get much done with your game :D

    ReplyDelete