Tagline

Planes killed Kong, curosity killed the cat... nothing killed JoltKombat.

11/21/10

SLASH update


     SLASH is doing great.  I'm finishing up a new gun weapon, and I have the entire engine full.  Now is the time to start the story, finish up some AI, and then make some bosses.  After I get the first section, "The Swamp", finished, I'll release a demo.  So far it's going great though, no serious glitches.  It's looking better too, soon I might have some finished product screens to show.  Right now is the halfway point in the comp, and I know I only have a short amount of time to finish.  Some of you might say that I'm doing this ridiculously slow compared to Orange.  I am, in fact, going at a slow pace, but making my game quality.  I will assure you that I will not pull-a-brophy on you guys. ;)

Also: I have a new design/logo for SLASH.  I may turn it into a t-shirt design, following the game's release.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Is the blur in the actual game? If it's not, it should be. :P

    ReplyDelete